Sunday, January 31, 2010

The future..

I am looking forward to so many things!! This is kind of a first in a long time.

1. Blacklisted & Ruiner for Valentine's day! Hopefully seeing Mary and meeting her husband, Nick, Hannah, and Tony!
2. Turning 23 (ups&downs I guess)! I don't know why I'm excited about this. Just sort of am. I hope to spend my birthday eating sushi and drinking massive amounts of alcohol. I don't know where that will be yet because I have class from 1-10pm. Weekend will be good I hope.
3. United Blood! Seeing awesome bands, in a city I've grown to love, with the best of my friends. I am so excited to see everyone! <3
4. Closer to getting my degree. Another semester closer to getting my degree.
5. NYC with my brother! in May Bryan and I are going to New York City (my first time!) to see Jon Stewart doing taping of The Daily Show. I hope to eat some good food.
6. Summer days spent at the beach with Ashhates! Weekends will be spent on the beach hopefully on Chincoteague with Ashley. Getting tan, swimming, and moshing to Mental.
7. Road trips! Enough said.
8. Sound & Fury-Cali! Buying a plane ticket soon for S&F in Cali. I haven't been to California since I was like 3. I am very freaking excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment