Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fire & Ice

I don't think I've talked about Fire & Ice yet.
Let's change that.

Newer Richmond Hardcore band feat members of Iron Boots, Down to Nothing, Junkyard Dogs, and Demon Brother.
Of course an old-school sound, a lot of Leeway inspired guitar, vocals, eh, I don't know. I want to say they have a much more unique sound then a lot of bands coming forth, or at least the ones I talk about/listen to. Taking an Icemen song as your band name is pretty cool too.
They've been on tour with Foundation, Trapped Under Ice, Forfeit, Hardside, and others I guess. I'm not too sure who else they've played with lately. They are also playing in Baltimore at Sonar with Integrity, Ringworm, and Pulling Teeth. BIG THINGS! Go see them, mosh hard.

You can download the demo here and BUY THEIR 7". I don't know if it's still being sold or has been reissued or what. I'm pretty sure they had them at the show last night. 7" obviously is much smoother than the 2 songs on the demo. So, download it, get into them, buy it, then go see them on tour. Buy a shirt or something. Tell Mark you think he's got a sexy mouth.
Keep an eye on their Big Cartel webstore for cr00sh merch.

No comments:

Post a Comment