Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Feeling hateful

Hate!!
1. When girls talk about hardcore.
2. When boys talk about girls in hardcore.
3. How everyone is too busy.
4. How I pretend to be "too busy."
5. Distance
6. If I'm willing to give 100% you should at least give 50%.
7. That I'm willing to give people 100% when they give nothing. I'm a fool.
8. Never having money.
9. Adding someone to my Fav 5 only to remember they don't really talk to me at all.
10. Not being able to change my Fav 5 whenever I want to.
11. Brown water pouring from my butthole.
12. Reading about economics.
13. Not having enough records.
14. Being outbid on ebay for records I need.

3 comments:

  1. "1. When girls talk about hardcore.
    2. When boys talk about girls in hardcore."

    amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I googled "Feeling Hateful" and this post came up. Totally made my day. I love your blog name/reference!

    ReplyDelete