Monday, September 6, 2010

Hysteria

My friend Bobby recently joined a band called Hysteria. They are from Nashville, TN.


They played here Saturday night with Another Mistake, Written Off, Damaged Goods, Skinwalkers, and Agitator. Their set was very good. I was/am really into Bobby's old band, I Need Closure. Heavy, dark, doomy. I feel like Hysteria embodies all these qualities too. Bobby is a crazy front man. His bandmates play very well. I'm not sure what they sounded like before he entered, but I am impressed with the music. All the guys in the band are very nice and funny.

You should check out their demo, This is Not the Place I'm Supposed to Be. They have a fanpage on Facebook, if you're in to liking cool bands, Hysteria.

Here's their blog with lyrics to their demo and show info: BLOG! Don't sleep. Download their demo, go see they play, mosh, buy a shirt, be active.



I am not always right, but I understand one thing: I've screamed for 26 years and it got me nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment