Monday, May 17, 2010

Big things...

Well, I've been in Louisville for almost two weeks now. The time spent here so far has been nothing short of spectacular. The only semi-downside is I don't have the internet password at my place and I don't know how to figure it out. Its not been a bad thing. Being away from the computer has given me more time for friends, Sophia, and catching up on reading. (I'm updating via my Blackberry).
The move went well. I finished my last final on Wednesday and had everything packed on Tuesday. I left Thursday morning at 530am. It was hard leaving my Mom but she was very positive about the move. She has continued to be very positive. Sophia and I arrived in Louisville around 930PM (we stopped a lot to just chill and run around).Hanged out with the boys and stayed at Keith's house. I don't remember a lot from that night so I'm sure it was good. Since the first night everyone has been hanging out... Like nonstop hanging out. I haven't been home alone at all except to sleep and even then Dusty has been sleeping over every weekend and Shella this weekend. Its been a great transition... I mean I didn't expect my friends to be so stoked on me being back. I defiantly underestimated them.<3
I want to update more about parties, bands, friends but its hard to think of all the great stuff that's gone on! I have a lot of photos I want to post and bands I want to talk about but that will all have to wait until I have time to get on my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment