Friday, April 23, 2010

It's coming....TRUTHandRIGHTS


" This band is truly the best thing that has happened for me in a decade, HANDS DOWN. In fact, I also believe it is some of the best work I've ever done, which for Leeway fans, it's a hard to top accomplishment(I see by the T in ya pics ur a fan). We will drop 5 songs(first week in May) on our soon to be debut/LP, which will be released at the end of the summer. "
"My whole being is so open and through the influence and inspiration my boys have given me I can go higher than ever before..... it's been like I'm in some 1984 time capsule, and I'm starting my first band, and I'm in some kinda re-birth. I have not felt or looked this good in over 15 years, and you will feel it.....the only way anyone can stop me now is by killing me..... TRUTHandRIGHTS is a runaway freight train breaking through all boundaries. The concept of TRUTHandRIGHTS is a new REVOLUTION in this thing of ours, HC. I no longer call it a scene. It's worldwide now now, and I have fans younger than my songs. "
"TRUTHandRIGHTS is a revolution for a better lifestyle. HC is not a sound at all.... it is a lifestyle, a celebration of a life on your terms, and each of you can right grab a hold of this thing and make your own history and turn this all around for the better."- Eddie Sutton


All I'm saying is, get ready. I'm very excited to hear this new band. He said end of April music should be dropping on the Myspace. Go add TRUTHandRIGHTS on Myspace, shoot them a message, I promise you'll get a reply from man himself, Eddie Sutton.

TRUTHandRIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment