Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kentucky

I'm also moving back to LOUISVILLE! in less then 2 weeks.

I can't even put into words how happy I've been the last two months. Between visiting Louisville, Kelly coming back to Chinco with me for a week, United Blood, deciding to move back to Louisville, doing well in school, getting my job back at The Gardner School...SHIT IS SO TIGHT.
I am MOST excited to see my friends on a daily basis. Fuckin right.


There's a new Southern KY hardcore/metal messageboard. It's entertaining for the most part.

So many good shows are happening in the next few months in Louisville. Hopefully, Louisville hardcore scene will make a comeback (as far as shows go).






I also think I might be going to see RZL DZL in Columbus, OH (if the $$ is right) the day after I move back. If I don't get to go, I still get to see Touche Amore so... WIN WIN WIN WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment