Thursday, April 22, 2010

I FOUND SOMETHING I THOUGHT I HAD LOST

I swore someone stole my Sheer Terror tape but after searching through some boxes in storage tonight.. YO!
I also found Swamp Thing tape and Beastie Boys tape that I forgot I even had.

Today's been a really good day. My cousin went across the Bay to get her third ultrasound (she's having twins) and my other cousin asked me to watch Ryleigh (her 1 1/2yr old). I love hanging out with Ryleigh. She's so smart and talkative! Not to mention, she has a great sense of humor. We did a lot of fun activities. There were ducklings on our way home from walking the dogs on a trail. That was the highlight of the day for me. She really liked walking Sophia. I let Ryleigh hold her leash while I walked Cambria. It was very cute. We made homemade pizza for dinner and popsicles for dessert. She painted my nails after I painted hers. My nails are now lime green, but not really on my nails at all, mostly on my fingers.
I'm going to be a great mommy. I'm stoked for that day to come in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment