Friday, August 28, 2009

You don't know shit

This is my first weekend in Richmond since I moved from the other apartment. I've been in Va Beach or Chincoteague pretty much every weekend. I want to go tomorrow but I don't have the money. Instead I'll spend the weekend with Sophia, doing laundry, lurking the internet, and being a total lame fuck.

I can't decide on how I feel about everything that's going on right now. Sometimes I feel really good and think things couldn't get better, than I come back to reality and realize that lies are lies and there is no truth behind them. No matter how badly I want to the truth to make itself appear, it's chillin somewhere else.


Anyways, I like Let Down a lot and I was bummed to hear they broke up. Everyone in the band was always so nice and one of them wrote about Sophia in his zine, saying something like "her dog had a constant red rocket of the mouth." That just rules. I wish I could have saw them play one last time at This is Hardcore but ya know. Seeing them was always fun.

I'm hoping to go to The Great American Hardcore Fest in Boston. Though it's not looking good right now. Tickets are $65, hotel ALONE would be $100+ a night, plus gas if I drove or a plane ticket if I flew. It's sucks to realize I have no friends in "hardcore" any more. I use to have a lot but they sort of dropped out or just stopped talking to me because I don't travel to shows any more.

I just feel so sad today and I shouldn't. I feel unappreciated to say the least. Where did the interest go? I don't know. I'm so sick of trying.

Tonight: China Panda, Netflix, & Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment