Sunday, August 30, 2009

Shit that pisses me off

________

1. When people ignore me! I cannot stand being ignored, I'm sure most people dislike it. Espcially when it's someone who 'cares' about you. I don't know if they are trying to prove a point or what! It drives me crazy.

2. When people are unable to merge on the highway and it backs up traffic. Like what type of jerk can't see that a car has no place else to go, so you just sit there and not let them in? I don't understand.


3. Do I really need to go on?

4. http://www.xsisterhoodx.com/ This website. Enough said. You want equality then shut the fuck up about being a feminist.

& just randoms

Catty girls, working later than I'm suppose to, no parking, liars, people who eat onions in small spaces, coughing, cicadas, always being the first person to call, not getting my way.

Oh and a big one:

5. Guys thinking chivalry is dead so it's perfectly OK to talk to women like they are shit and expect to get ass out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment