Sunday, August 30, 2009

Steel Nation



I want to update about Steel Nation's new song, and LP they have coming out soon. They posted a new song on Myspace Friday. "Forever Wounded" I'm impressed. I think they've progressively gotten better since Pat left(whatever). A lot of people won't agree but "The Road to Hell" and "Odysseus" are two of the best songs they've ever done to date. At first, seeing them live was so weird because I was use to Pat, and having Steve and Neil sing weirded me out(though I LOVE VAN DAMAGE) it wasn't the same. But! After seeing them more and more it grew on me and I like them so much more now. They are such awesome guys too. Always great house guests, and hilarious to be around while they ramble at 3am about shit I cannot understand.

I'm anxiously awaiting the preorders for Forever Wounded. They are playing here Sept 12th @ Alley Katz w/Down to Nothing & Get Real and again on Oct 9th. I feel spoiled.

My point is, check out their new song, pre order FOREVER WOUNDED as soon as it comes up. Go see them in your city, smoke them out, get Ethan a hot girl, have fun.




AND EVERYTHING THAT IVE EVER LOVED HAS TURNED ITS BACK ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 comment: