Sunday, August 30, 2009

Perfect "Break Up" songs

It seems like there are so many good songs about breaking up. So, here's a list of songs I would put on a mix if I was broken up with.

Matt Skibba "Good Fucking Bye"
Kind of Like Spitting "Dodge Dart"
Last Days of April "Aspirin and Alcohol"
Tigers Jaw "I was Never Your Boyfriend"
Sheer Terror "3 Year Bitch"
Lemuria "Lipstick"
Make Do and Mend "TL"
Alkaline Trio "Lied My Face Off"
Title Fight "Youreyeah"
Rattletooth "Boys Lie" or whatever the title is
Poison the Well "Mid Air Love Message"
Suicide File "The Somme"
Blood for Blood "Bitch Called Hope"
Jessica Lea Mayfield "For Today"
Hot Rod Circuit "The Pharmacist"
Colin of Arabia "Sleeping With Someone I No Longer Love"
Ruiner "Getting Over the Overs"
OH!!! AND
Mario Ft Gucci Mane "Break Up"

So if you read this and have some to add feel free. These all came from the top of my head. If I went through my Itunes/pod I'm sure I'd find a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment