Sunday, March 13, 2011

Written Off Louisville hardcore


Written Off put out a new demo. I think I talked about it when it was put out but I honestly don't remember. You can download it from their bandcamp page by clicking here. I highly recommend you check them out if you're still in the dark.
Written Off is playing Cleveland on May 20th at The Kids Will Have Their Fest. It's day one of Krazy Fest(YESOMFGKFISBACK) but I love Written Off and I wouldn't miss their first fest for the world. There isn't a flier for this fest yet but you can see the lineup on the Louisvilleboard. ENOUGH, SORRY EXCUSE, RAZORFADE, STAND FOR! You should be going.
Written Off is also going on tour with Another Mistake and Damaged goods in April (15-17) Hitting Kansas City, Springfield, and Grand Rapids.


No comments:

Post a Comment