Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another Mistake 2011



Another Mistake released 3 out of their 6 new songs for a 2011 demo. You can download it here.

They just played My Friends the Pit II in Indianapolis, IN yesterday. It was a great time. Most of the fest was recorded thanks to AJ! Megan Reeves took photos too. I will post those as soon as I get my hands on them.

FFO: Carry On, American Nightmare, Right Brigade.

Another Mistake is playing fucking KRAZY FEST. They are opening Saturday. If you have some extra $$ and love Hot Water Music, Cave In, 7 Seconds, Title Fight, etc You should AT LEAST try to come Saturday to see Another Mistake. I know I'll be there Saturday and Sunday for Another Mistake and SAMIAM!!!!

Another Mistake also has a new limited shirt design. You can probably pick it up tonight on Living Touch webstore.

April 15-17 we're all going on tour. Another Mistake, Written Off, and Damaged goods are heading to Kansas City, Springfield IL, and Grand Rapids MI. Should be a blast. I hope people go lose their shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment