Wednesday, November 17, 2010

wordy

ENOUGH is a straightedge youth crew-esque band from Nashville. They recently put out a bangin demo. I'm on my phone right now and can't link it(I will, stay calm). If you haven't heard this demo, you need to google "enough nashville straightedge mediafire" or something similiar.

Another Mistake is playing "Travisfest"(link soon) in Nashville November 20, 2010. Hysteria is playing also(link soon). Apparently its a pretty big fest in memory of someone passing away. 400 or more kids come out to this Christian ran "venue" (Rockettown) and listen to metalcore bands. I'm very excited that Another Mistake gets to play further south and a bunch of people (regardless of the shitty music they currently enjoy) get to hear/see them. Hysteria rules. I've only seen them once (@Chestnut House) and they played an awesome set. Bobby's vocals remind me of George from Blacklisted. Their music is heavy and doomy, think Integrity meets Crowbar and they had a threesome with like Most Precious Blood(Jim said MPB, I don't listen to them enough to know that).

This is really text heavy but I don't update enough. We steal internet from someone in our neighborhood. It's really shotty and never works long enough to post an update.

The I65 Showcase was a banger. I think Scott said 120+ kids paid (for a venue that is only suppose to hold 40).
I want to talk more about the show and I will but Jim is playing me songs on his guitar and I'm very in to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment