Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's been a minute..

Life has changed drastically in the past month. Gardner School fired me for being sick too much(first time I've ever been fired from a job), lost my job at Zappos because I couldn't take crutches in the warehouse, Jim quit his job, traveled to Chicago and enjoyed a Chicago dog for the first time, America's Hardcore Compilation finally dropped, saw Agnostic Front in one of my best friend's living room, sprained my left foot so badly it's still swollen almost a month later.. What else? No Class dropped new songs on Deranged Records website, and they are so good. Another Mistake, and Written Off sold out of their 30 press of tapes. Overrule just recorded their demo- DOWNLOAD IT! Mustangs and Skinwalkers recorded new material, both bands are great. I really suggest you check them out. They are all young kids doing big things for our scene.

Big show in Indianapolis is happening on Friday. RazorxFade, Picked Clean, Misled Youth, Written Off, Overrule, Damaged Goods, CleanxSlate.. @ the Dojo. Basically, wolfpack I-65 showcase. This show will rule. I will post the flier soon. Sitting in the floor trying to steal internet connection isn't working so well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment