Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Baltimore Vday


Picked these up (minus the 3 Blacklisted 7"s) at a record store in Towson, Maryland before the Blacklisted/Ruiner show in Baltimore. I don't remember the name of the store. It was a very awesome record store. I would like to return when I have more money. They had so many records I wanted.
Tony, Mary, Nick, and I enjoyed sushi at a rotating sushi bar in Towson. It was cute! The sushi was decent! It was also cheap..that's always a plus.
The show was a lot of fun! Ruiner played a love song set and it was great! I wish I could see them play more. Once I get the funds, I will take more trips to Baltimore to see them. Blacklisted was perfect, as usual. They only played like 3 new songs. I was hoping for more. Both sets made me happy I chose Baltimore for Valentine's Day over a little boy. Hardcore > boys. I didn't really watch Pulling Teeth or Strike Anywhere. I like Pulling Teeth but the preaching kills me. I wasn't about to stand near the stinkyness of Strike Anywhere's fans.
After the show we met up with some of their friends to eat at a shitty diner that I will never go to again. It was an experience though.
I like Baltimore. I've never hanged out in the city itself before, just passed through. Driving home at 5:30am on no sleep really sucked though. The drive was awful. I couldn't keep my eyes open for longer than 30 minutes. I made it 2 1/2hrs in before I had to stop and sleep for another hour, haha. In the end, I didn't mind as much. I enjoyed "hanging out" more than sleeping. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment