Friday, June 4, 2010

June 4th

Tomorrow Jim and I are going to Indianapolis for:

Lion of Judah
Stick Together
Thought Crusade
Black Breath
GIVE
I am pretttty excited. I haven't seen LOJ since they released "Universal Peace" in '06 and Thought Crusade at Burning Fight and GIVE in DC earlier in the year.. I think I've seen Black Breath but they didn't stick out. Everyone is talking about their new record. I haven't given it a listen yet.. I should. Josh bought me a Stick Together tape when he saw them in Nashville. I like it a lot. Youth crewwww.

I have to be up for work in about 2 hours. I slept from 6:30pm-10:15pm. The smart thing would be to try to sleep for an hour and a half but I will probably make a bad choice..Stay up and drink a lot of coffee all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment